The Hart House Singers are a non-auditioned choir that provides an opportunity for first-time and experienced singers to share in the joy of choral singing, to learn the art of song, to have fun, and to sing culturally and historically diverse repertoire.
- Registration for the Summer 2016 (May - July 2016) will take place on:
- Wednesday, May 25,
- Thursday, Jume 2,
- Fall dress rehearsal is Thursday, July 14, concert is Fri., July 15th, 7:30 p.m.
- REMEMBER you must re-register for each term, that is even if you were a member last term.
- Rehearsals for the Summer 2016 term will be held in Hart House usually the Great Hall (locations will be listed on the display board at the Hub).
- The first rehearsal is on Wednesday, May 25 at 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM [NOTE THE TIME AND DAY].
- Regular rehearsals for this Summer term are held each Wednesday from 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM, usually in the Great Hall locations may vary confirm at Hub.
- The Sumnmer dress rehearsal is on Thursday, July 14, time TBA. The performance is on Friday, July 15, 7:30 p.m. (with warm-up beginning at 6:30 p.m.).
- May 9 Updated the website with Summer 2016 information including the Concerts and Membership pages.
- March 17 Finalized the concert times here and on Concerts page.
- March 14 Added a midi file for Remember not, Lord, our offences to the Music Files page.
- January 18 Added a midi file for Thou knowest, Lord to the Music Files page.
- January 8 Added information for the Winter term.
- November 25 Added the Bruckner mass to the Music Files page.
- November 19 Added a poster for the upcoming concert.
- November 14 Updated the Music Files page.
- November 7 Updated the Music Files page and the repertoire on the Concerts page.
- Hart House Singers on Facebook
If you have any questions or comments about the choir, please contact us!